Thursday 28 February 2013

My Little Box February and some goodies



My little Box Coquine je l`avais reçue en début de mois mais j`ai oublié de publier les photos. Desolée. Contente: pas trop..










And some goodies from Iherb.com .

For perfect nails

 
And because we always need some exfoliation I took Derma e Evenly Overnight Peel, a toner  Derma E and after all this I need some Moisturizer I took Zia Skin Basics that I use in the evening not in the morning as the suggested use recommend.
 
P.S. If it`s the first time you use iherb.com you can use my code CUC274 to get 10$ when spend more than 40$ or 5$ for less than 40$.
 

Kiko goodies. The lipstick is just a perfect nude.



                                                     My blog on Facebook  and GFC

2 comments:

  1. My little box est sympatique, mais je prefere les produits de iherb ou kiko :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so CUTEE!!coUDL YOU PLEASE CONSIDER FOLLOWING EACH OTHER? www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com Twitter:@shineonbyandrea

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...